ID Screen® PPR Competition
Competitive ELISA kit for the detection of anti-PPRV nucleoprotein antibodies in sheep and goat serum or plasma.
Please contact IDvet for use on other species.
- This test does not contain any virus particles
- High specificity and sensitivity
- Straightforward and rapid protocol: each sample is deposited only once (screening format), and results are obtained in 90 minutes
- Convenient format: the only commercial ELISA to supply ready-to-use, coated plates, and all other components in liquid format. Plates are supplied in strips
- Practical: you can easily check that all samples have been correctly deposited because the dilution buffer changes color upon addition of the sera
|Species||Multiple species, including sheep, goats and others|
|Specimens||Serum or plasma|
|Coated antigen||PPRV nucleoprotein (NP)|
|Conjugate||Anti-NP-HRP conjugate (concentrated 10X)|
|Kit format||4 plates||10 plates|
|Plate format||12 x 8-well strips||12 x 8-well strips|