Designed for routine testing in the field, the Wagtech™ Potakit includes a combination of visual and digital test instruments that offer an affordable and accurate testing solution.
- Complete physico-chemical analysis with visual testing equipment
- Cost-effective solution WASH professionals testing for key drinking water quality parameters
- Downloadable data for effective data management
- Purposely designed for field water testing
- Inclusive of portable Wagtech incubator, incubate 20 samples simultaneously
Complete physico-chemical analysis
Visual testing apparatus for turbidity, ammonia, arsenic, free and total chlorine, fluoride, nitrite and nitrate plus pocket sensors for pH and conductivity.
Testing for key drinking water quality parameters
The Potakit+ is a cost-effective solution for WASH professionals looking to conduct an accurate assessment of key drinking water quality parameters in the field.
Purposely designed for field water testing
Equipped with a surface for performing tests, Wagtech kits have been expertly designed for field testing, and contained inside the signature, durable carry case.
Wagtech microbiological incubator
Incubate up to 20 samples simultaneously, customise to your requirements with user and sample ID settings. Suitable for thermotolerant or faecal coliforms and total coliforms.
Effective data management
Download incubator data and add colony counts for a complete microbiological report.