The Wagtech™ Potalab+ is the ultimate portable water quality laboratory. Ideally suited to longer term surveillance and professional monitoring, the Potalab+ provides portable analysis of a wide and comprehensive range of key drinking water quality parameters where the most important factor is to obtain laboratory levels of accuracy.
- High capacity microbiological analysis with dual incubators for up to 40 samples simultaneously
- Advanced physico-chemicalanalysis, complete with the Photometer 7500
- Downloadable data for complete data management
- Purposely designed for rural water testing
- Versatile and flexible, delivering the full range of tests required for professional monitoring.
High capacity microbiological analysis
Dual incubators with independent temperature control for simultaneous determination of up to 40 samples for thermotolerant or faecal coliforms and total coliforms
Advanced physico-chemical analysis
Includes the Photometer 7500, Turbimeter Plus, Palintest Arsenator and electrochemical meter for pH and conductivity/TDS.
Complete data management
Download incubator data and add colony counts for a complete microbiological report. Transfer data from your photometer via USB or Bluetooth, compatible with the AquaPal App and Palintest Portal.
Versatile and flexible
A fully self-contained field kit with independent power, the Wagtech Potalab+ offers the full range of tests for effective water quality monitoring.
Purposely designed for field water testing
Equipped with a surface for performing tests, Wagtech™ kits have been expertly designed for field testing, and contained inside the signature, durable carry case.