Biosystems Reagent Serum Calibrator 5 ml
Control Serum is the lyophilized human serum containing the certain concentration intended for calibration of automatic analyzers without which application changes of quality of tests are possible.
The Biochemistry Calibrator is intended for calibration of the BioSystems
measurement methods specified in the value sheets.
Biochemistry Calibrator. For 5 mL. Lyophilized bovine serum containing
component concentrations suitable for the calibration of measurement
PREPARATION AND USE
1. Open a vial very carefully, avoiding any loss of the lyophilized material.
2. Pipette exactly 5.00 mL of distilled water into the vial. The constituent
values depend on the accuracy of this reconstitution step.
3. Close vial with the stopper and let stand for 20 minutes at room
4. Swirl gently, avoiding the formation of foam, to ensure complete
dissolution of contents.
5. Use the reconstituted material as a calibrator.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
Store at 2-8ºC.
The lyophilized Calibrator serum is stable until the expiration date given in
The components of the reconstituted material are stable for at least 7 days
at 2-8ºC and 30 days at -20ºC, for most components, excepting:
Alkaline phosphatase values rise about 10-20% during the first 2 hours
The assigned concentration values for components and their traceability
are shown in the enclosed value sheets. Traceability of the results can be
assured only if the BioSystems reagents and recommended measur