BTS 350 Semi Automatic Analyzer
- Aware of the critical role laboratories play in the health of the community, BioSystems pursues excellence with regards to quality and reliability without compromise. In this context, BioSystems offers the new streamline designed
- BTS-350 semi-automatic analyzer with durable mechanics, advance optics and innovative LED powered system.
- This stylish but robust BTS-350 addresses the needs of any laboratory with special attention to optimize consumption and low maintenance.
- The BTS-350 is truly a new generation in the class of semi-automatic analyzers as it is the ONLY analyzer with a complete range of LEDs optimized for Biochemistry and Turbidimetric assays.
- The LEDs not only have low energy consumption, they also have practically unlimited lifetime.
- Incorporating state-of-the-art optics with an innovative design, the BTS-350 has Hard Coated Filters with extensive lifespan and an optical system designed to optimize measurements for both Biochemistry and Turbidimetric assays.
- Minimal Energy Consumption and Low Maintenance:
- In conjunction with the LEDs and HCF, the BTS-350 is designed to avoid frequent parts replacement and consumes negligible energy. Consequently, both operation and maintenance cost are kept low.
- Advanced Ergonomic Design:
- In addition, the BTS-350 is equipped with a very sensitive aspiration pulse sensor directly at the back of the reaction tube allowing easy manipulation of different samples.
- Power Failure Protection:
- The BTS-350 is designed with the use anywhere anytime concept in mind. The instrument is supplied with an Optional Battery Pack that is charged automatically when the instrument is connected to a normal electrical feed and provides 2hrs of back-up energy for those critical times when there is no electricity.
- User Friendly Interface (straightforward software):
- The BTS-350 software has been designed with the user kept in mind. The software is straightforward and very easy to use: thus, offering both flexibility and simplicity.
- Comprehensive Test Panel:
- With its capacity to store up to 2000 results, 150 pre-programmed techniques and quality control tracking, the BTS-350 is not only compact but also very versatile as it offers numerous measurement modes: Endpoint, Kinetics, Differential Mode, Fixedtime, Absorbance, etc
- USB Port:
- In addition to the built-in thermal Printer, data (graphs and results) can be printed out/archived/exported with the use of a USB Flash Memory Drive
- OPTICAL SYSTEMS
|Range of measurement||0-3.5 A all wavelengths|
|Wavelengths||340, 405, 505, 535, 560, 600, 635, 670 nmPlus 3 free positions for optional filter|
|Semi Half Bandwidth||5 nm ± 1 nm|
|Settings||monochromatic and bichromatic|
- THERMOSTAT SYSTEM
- Peltier system from 25-40 oC
- FLUIDIC SYSTEM
- Continuous flow system with peristaltic pump incorporated
- Stepper motor pump operation
- Sipping volume can be programmed from 100 μl to 5 ml
- Automatic adjustment of sample volume
- Automatic adjustment of sample position
- Flow Cuvette of 18 μl
- Removable Cuvette: macro, semi-micro and micro
- Round tubes with 12 mm
- PRINTER SCREEN AND KEYBOARD
- Thermic printer
- Screen: graphic LCD lighted screen 320 x 240 px
- Keyboard: tactile membrane